We are pleased to invite you to the Annual International Undergraduate Finance Research Conference (IUFRC) on 25th November 2022, which will be hosted by the Department of Business Finance, Faculty of Management, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka apprehending the theme of “Value Creation through Sustainable Finance”. The conference provides a platform to facilitate the undergraduates to present their research findings to finance academics, corporate practitioners, and other interested parties locally and internationally.
The 2nd IUFRC is looking for extended abstracts related to the following conference tracks:
• Financial Markets and Investments
• Banking, Insurance and Risk Management
• Corporate Governance
• Corporate Finance, Public Finance and Economics
• Special topics, Contemporary Trends and Issues in Finance
We encourage you to invite your undergraduate students to participate in the conference and submit their extended abstracts by sharing the attached conference flyer at your earliest convenience.
• Submission of extended abstracts - 31st August 2022
• Notification of acceptance - 15th October 2022
• Submission of camera-ready extended abstracts - 30th October 2022
• Registration deadline for presenters - 06th November 2022
• Registration deadline for participants - 24th November 2022
• Conference - 25th November 2022
Please contact the organizing committee directly via
Ms. S. Kodithuwakku/Conference Chair,IUFRC – 2022